PRIVACY AND SECURITY MEASURES POLICY
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]May 1, 2015[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]At InstantReliefs.com™, ensuring your privacy is absolutely critical. Thus, we are focused on meeting or surpassing the security benchmarks built up by relevant laws. Therefore, we have listed down ten (10) security rules to be implemented. They are as follows:
- Rule 1 – Accountability. We are in charge of keeping up and ensuring any individual data under our control. Thus, we have assigned a person who is responsible for InstantReliefs.com™ consistence with the Privacy Guidelines.
- Rule 2 – Identifying Purposes. The purposes for which individual data is gathered will be recognized previously or at the time the data is gathered from the client or the client’s approved operator.
- Rule 3 – Consent. The consent of the client is required for the gathering, utilization or potentially exposure of individual data. Besides such accumulation, utilization as well as revelation is required or allowed by material law.
- Rule 4 – Limiting Collection. The individual data gathered must be constrained to those subtle elements fundamental for the reasons recognized by InstantReliefs.com™ Personal data must be gathered by reasonable and legitimate means.
- Rule 5 – Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention. Personal data may just be utilized or unveiled for the reason for which it was gathered except if the client has generally agreed, or when it is required or allowed by material law. Individual data may just be held for the timeframe required to satisfy the reason for which it was gathered.
- Rule 6 – Accuracy. Personal data must be kept up in a precise structure as is important to satisfy the reasons for which it is to be utilized.
- Rule 7 – Safeguarding Personal Information. Personal data must be ensured by security protects that are suitable to the affectability level of the individual data.
- Rule 8 – Openness. InstantReliefs.com™ is required to make data accessible to clients concerning the approaches and practices that apply to the administration of their own data.
- Rule 9 – Customer Access. Upon ask for, a client will be educated of the presence, utilize as well as revelation of their own data, and will be offered access to it. Clients may confirm the exactness and fulfillment of their own data, and may ask for that it be changed, if fitting.
- Rule 10 – Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions. Customers may coordinate any inquiries as for the Privacy Guidelines or about our practices by reaching the assigned individual responsible for security at InstantReliefs.com™.
- Rule 11 – Returns. 30-days money back guarantee.